Wedding dinner Fire Caused By Brief Circuit

Wedding dinner Fire Caused By Brief Circuit

PORLAMAR, Venezuela (AP) _ Officials said Monday a brief circuit in a resort hotel caused an explosion and fire that killed A american along with their Venezuelan bride as a marriage reception ended up being closing prior to dawn.

Nine other folks perished with newlyweds Christopher Scipione, 24, of Stamford, Conn., and Roxana Fermin, 22. All were caught in a hallway and asphyxiated.

They included the bride’s parents plus the most readily useful guy, Mike Buzzeo of Stamford; the bride’s cousin and sister-in-law, hitched only 8 weeks ago, while the bride’s 11-year-old sibling, Carla, the flower woman. Continue reading “Wedding dinner Fire Caused By Brief Circuit”